Tenba DNA 13 Messenger Bag
Tenba DNA 13 Graphite Messenger Bag
The Messenger DNA
The first major addition to the iconic Tenba Messenger collection in over seven years.
It was designed to provide the kind of year-round, all-weather, rugged performance demanded by New York City bike messengers, but with an interior that's tuned to protect delicate cameras, lenses and computer gear.
- Mirrorless camera with 4-5 lenses or a DSLR with 2-3 lenses (up to 70-200mm 2.8), plus flash and accessories.
- Fidlock® patented magnetic clips allow blind, drop-on attachment and a fast slide release. This is the quickest clip in the world. It can be both secured and opened with one hand, even when wearing gloves, or when the bag is behind you.
- Adjustable security strap connects to D-rings on the back of bag, anchoring it in position behind you and preventing the bag from sliding forward while riding a bicycle or scooter.
- Quick Access™ zipper lets you securely swap out cameras and lenses without opening the front flap and exposing an entire camera system to prying eyes in unfamiliar or dangerous locations.
- Tapered front flap with a sewn hinge ensures easy closure and excellent weatherproof coverage at the corners.
- Included WeatherWrap rain cover is removable and reversible, with silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for a bit more stealth and subtlety at night.